Monday, January 23, 2006

O, joys of Craigslist!

I cannot believe how handy Criagslist is. One example -- in a fit of clumsiness, I spilled water all over my cell phone, ruining it. I called T-Mobile, where they said my warrenty is now void, and If I like, I can get a free phone if I sign a two year contract!

Yeah.

So I post an add in the electronic section and within a day get TWO cell phones EXACTLY like the one I broke with chargers and a charger for the car...in perfect condition. FOR FREE! Brilliant!

Also, Craigslist is the easiest thing in the world when you are looking to declutter or sell your stuff for a move. There's always someone who wants your furniture, and they'll come and pick it up! I know I made at least five hundred dollars on my last move. Glorious!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home